- CWS CORPORATE HOUSING RECOGNIZED AT 2013 GREATER AUSTIN BUSINESS AWARDS
- Inc. magazine ranked CWS Corporate Housing NO. 4672
- CWS Corporate Housing Receives Global Citizenship Award at Cartus 2012 Global Network Conference
- CWS Awarded Best Community Philanthropic Program for 2011
- CWS Apartment Homes Welcomes New Communities to Austin Portfolio
CWS Corporate Housing Ranks No.4672 on the 2013 Inc. 500|5000
with Three-Year Sales Growthof 45%
AUSTIN,TX August 22, 2013 -- Inc. magazine ranked CWS Corporate Housing NO. 4672 on its seventhannual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growingprivate companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the mostimportant segment of the economy—America's independent entrepreneurs. CWS Corporate Leasingjoins Zappos, Under Armour, Pandora, LivingSocial, Edible Arrangements, CDW andLifelock, among otherprominent brands featured on this year's list.
CWS Corporate Housing provided people in need hot meals, coats, blankets, shoes, fans, handbags, household goods and funds entirely through the collaboration of CWS employees working with charities.
CWS Apartment Homes located in Northwest Austin, has recently added three new communities throughout the Austin metro to its existing portfolio. CWS is excited to expand its stellar services, enhanced asset improvements and unique living offerings to prospective residents by establishing management in Midtown Austin and Round Rock.
For the second year in a row, CWS Corporate Housing was nominated for the Greater Austin Business Awards presented by the Austin Chamber of Commerce in the area of Community Relations.